The MMT stainless steel tanks range from 500 to 30,000 liters and more, from single to double jacket, from atmospheric to pressure tanks, with or without insulation. They are available as standard models or customized and possibly integrated with other equipment in a processing unit. Our double jacket tank are commonly used in beverage and juice plant, integrated with mixing agitator as cooker and mixer tank.
- Volumes go up to 30,000 liters for atmospheric tanks and up to 8,000 liters for pressure vessels.
- Maximum wall thickness is 8 mm.
- Stainless steel AISI 304L or AISI 316L (DIN 1.4404) in standard. Other types of stainless steel are available.
C. Surface finish
- Inside and outside surface finish as specified.
- Welds can be ground, brushed, polished.
- All surfaces can be handpolished to a minimum Ra of 0,1 micrometer.
D. Construction features
- Vertical or horizontal configuration
- Single or double jacket for cooling with refrigerant, ice water, or glycol or heating with hot water or steam
- Adjustable legs with rest plate